Nicole's Buddy
Jeff's dogs
Kit, Nicole's cat
Katy and Rowdy
RowdyAre you a cat person or a dog person? I have had a dog and 4 cats, so I would have to say that I am a cat person. I like that cats are superior to everyone else and just tolerate those around them. That is until.....they really really love you. Cats don't yip yip yip and they don't jump up all over you or lick your face. On the other hand, there is the litter box which any way you look at it, it is unpleasant. Of course, you can walk a dog and get some exercise and dogs make no secret of the fact that they are crazy about you.
I have had dogs all my married life. Afew years ago our daughter stayed with us and had a cat. We got attached to him. When our daughter left we really missed the cat. I never cared much for cats until Taz was here. I still don't think I'd ever get a cat. I kind of miss a pet but then we can come and go whenever we want and don't have to see that someone takes care of the dog.
ReplyDelete