I think I like all vegetables. I like corn, peas, beans, squash, potatoes, and pumpkin cooked. But I like cauliflower, broccoli, spinach, onions, peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms, and carrots cooked and raw. I like lettuce, radishes, and cucumbers raw.
I dearly love butternut squash baked with butter and brown sugar. I especially like au gratin potatoes baked. Wilted spinach with bacon grease, vinegar, and sugar is also very tasty. Corn on the cob is always a treat. Grilled eggplant with olive oil and garlic is very good. Asparagus also grills with olive oil and parmesan cheese.
I dearly love butternut squash baked with butter and brown sugar. I especially like au gratin potatoes baked. Wilted spinach with bacon grease, vinegar, and sugar is also very tasty. Corn on the cob is always a treat. Grilled eggplant with olive oil and garlic is very good. Asparagus also grills with olive oil and parmesan cheese.
No comments:
Post a Comment