Thursday, February 26, 2009

Knick Knack, Paddy Wack

Here was my collection of cats that are packed away at the moment because we no longer use the tv cabinet. I am going to put some of them out, but haven't decided where.
Do you like lots of knick knacks? Or do you like just a few favorite things out? I have lots and lots of knick knacks, but I don't like a lot of stuff laying around. Therefore, I change the stuff periodically. What kind of things do you collect: sea shells, stamps, coins, cds, old records, plates, trays, figurines, little boxes, antiques, cut glass, quilts, or books?

1 comment:

  1. The world is full of so many beautiful and interesting things, and they just beg to be collected. Natural objects such as rocks of all sizes always catch my eye. Many times I have trudged up the hill to the house with my coat pockets full of rocks to enjoy. And then there are the big rocks. Those I have to bring home with heavy machinery. They sit around like giant garden gnomes, and in some cases they help to direct the flow of runoff water to keep it from cutting ditches.
    In the house I have old textiles, antique dishes, carpets, old doors; just a melange of things which provide their own addition to our home.

    ReplyDelete