Saturday, February 28, 2009

Where Are You?

I seem to have lost my followers. Are you all disinterested, too busy, or what? Next week, the subject will be what you followers suggest. So put on your thinking caps and let me know what you would like to talk about. I am certainly glad that Kitty has opinions and expresses them, but it is time for the rest of you to join her.
Hurray for Sandy! I see she left a comment.

1 comment:

  1. I liked the programs you framed, they always had some program nice covers. My walls are to full of my work or work of other artists that we have collected to do something like that.
    How about a spring theme? Waiting for those bulbs to sprout and say spring's here. I always loved to watch them peek thru the snow and wonder how they survived the winter.
    Here some of the dead looking trees have greened up so it most be spring here. We have also noticed some new blossoms on bushes on our favorite nature trails and a few more butterflies flying. There is new growth on the prickly pear cactus too. The monarchs should be thinking about working their way north, starting a new generation here in Texas to make the move.
    The Sandhill Cranes should start heading north as well as the Red wing blackbirds. Maybe if we stay here long enough we will see the migration of the birds that went to Mexico and Central America pass thru.
    Spring is only 3 weeks away?? Right??

    ReplyDelete