Thursday, June 11, 2009

Pick Your Time

If you could go back in history, what period would you choose to live in? Would you go back to Bible days, the Roman heyday, early Greece when the Acropolis was built, Great Britain in the reign of Victoria, France during the impressionist period, America when it was first being settled, or would you prefer to move forward to the late 2000's and find out what is in store for us? I wouldn't go back too far and have no desire to move forward. I thought the 1950's were a great period to grow up because life was simpler and there was less to worry about.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know exactly what time I would like to go back to. I kind of like the old south of 1850's but then again the 1950's were great too. No rush or hurry.

    ReplyDelete