Monday, June 29, 2009

Pseudonyms

I am reading J. D. Robb right now. That is the pseudonym for a NY Times best seller, Nora Roberts. I haven't read any of Nora Roberts books. This is rather a strange mystery taking place in 2060. I can't decide if I like it or not, but I am only half way through.
Many well known authors write under pseudonyms. Who do you know that does this? I know Agatha Christie did. She wrote as Mary Westmacott. Do you think the books written under the pseudonym are as good as the ones written under their real name?
I just finished the book, Promises in Death by J. D. Robb and it turned out to be quite good. I don't usually like futuristic plots but this one is not too far off and the story was good. I ended up liking Eve Dallas very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment