Saturday, June 6, 2009

What's Your Passion?







Kitty read The Sharper Your Knife, The Less You Cry about Cordon Bleu training. That sounds interesting. Sandy liked the book Angels and Demons better than the movie. I still want to read that one.



I brought a bunch of old art books home from Mother's today. Each one is about a different artist: Degas, Renoir, Van Gogh, etc. I think at one time there were many more, but there are about 10 left. I love to read art books.



What holds your interest? Art, music, opera, cooking, travel, birding, stamps, coins, sewing, knitting, needlepoint, photography, religions, etc? A book that you would consult over and over is like an old friend. What would yours be? Mine would be an art book.

1 comment:

  1. I have so many interests, art, sewing, birding, photography, history, reading, travel, music and who knows what else I'll find interesting. I consult my bird books, should consult the dictionary since my spelling is so poor.

    ReplyDelete