I'm enjoying a glass of Chenin Blanc with a nice juicy strawberry in the glass, while watching tv.Cheers! Here's to all of you. I am toasting you with a glass of Chardonnay.
"Taste cannot be controlled by law." Thomas Jefferson
And isn't it a good thing that we all like different things? Otherwise, this would be a very boring world.
Next week I am going to move on to Beers. Since this is Super Bowl weekend, there will be cans, bottles, and draughts consumed as the millions of viewers watch the Steelers and the Cardinals from Tampa or on tv.
"Taste cannot be controlled by law." Thomas JeffersonAnd isn't it a good thing that we all like different things? Otherwise, this would be a very boring world.
Next week I am going to move on to Beers. Since this is Super Bowl weekend, there will be cans, bottles, and draughts consumed as the millions of viewers watch the Steelers and the Cardinals from Tampa or on tv.
After I read this entry, I thought I should clarify. I didn't have all these wines at one time. This was over a week or more. Let's just say I am a oenophile not a wino!!!

Hey Hey Cheryl:
ReplyDeleteWishing you all a great event of partying on Super Bowl Day! Mickey and I just figured out that we can not watch the game because we have Dish Satellite and can not pick up local channels. So, we are watching a movie instead..........
I loved reading all about your knowledge of wines. If I were there, I'm sure we would be toasting to us!
Can hardly wait to come to Kansas City. I'm so glad Jamie is coming with me! She's so in love.......with Rick. I'm really happy for her, I've never seen her happier! They dance in the grocery, can't stand to be away from each other long!!
Cya all soon!
Kathy Jill