Sunday, January 18, 2009

Reading Goals for the Day and the Future

Daddy gave me this set of Shakespeare's Tragedies and Comedies when I graduated from high school. My goal has always been to read all of them. Surprisingly, I have read all of the Tragedies, but only a few of the Comedies. You would think it would be the other way around. Maybe in the next 50 years, I will make it through all of the books in the set.
This is going to be the extent of my reading for today. I like to plow through the KC Star on Sunday. It takes a good part of the day, but it's worth it. I know there will be plenty of reading on the upcoming inauguration. Anyway you look at it, this is an historical occasion for the USA.
I am just about finished with Whitethorn Woods by Maeve Binchy. She has a knack for taking different people's stories and connecting them. Each story is part of the whole plot and she makes the people so real.

No comments:

Post a Comment