Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Back to Books


This seems to be the subject that was more interesting to people. So...........back to books.
If you could keep just one book in your home, what would it be?
I guess it would be the Bible for me. But then, I know I could go to the library and check out any book that interests me and then take it back and check out another. My second choice for just one book would be a big book of poetry.

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't have just one book. Maybe a small boxful but not just one. The book that has been most read over the yrs. in our home is the Nat'l. Geographic Atlas of the World. It has maps and thumbnail info on every country + also covers the poles, oceans, space, and satellite, physical and political worlds - for starters. I just love maps.

    ReplyDelete