Tell me what you like about one of your favorite authors. Why do you like this author?
I like Jeffrey Archer because he writes very good mysteries. I also like the stories that take place in England. His stories have that unexpected twist. A Quiver Full of Arrows is a good introduction to his stories. It is a selection of his short stories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the way Janet Evanovich can write the funniest scenes. Humor is hard to do in words alone and to get them so that anyone can read and relate to the cosmic accidents that happen to the main character with no effort on her part will have you in depends for the remainder of her series. She writes the number books that deal with a woman bounty hunter in New Jersey. She has some mystery, some action, some romance and a whole lot of giggles and belly laughs that will have others looking at you like you have lost your mind if reading in public!
ReplyDelete