What subject would attract you to buy a book that is NOT fiction? Would it be about a real living person? How about a long dead famous person? Would you buy a book about your hobby? (cooking, stamp collecting, coin collecting, knitting, crocheting, sewing, dancing) Would you buy a book about a sport you liked? (tennis, golf, football, basketball, polo, swimming, bowling, ping pong, volleyball) Would a book on pets attract you?
If you wouldn't buy a book, would you buy a magazine on any of these subjects? There are magazines on health, decorating, celebrities, gardening, tv, and fashion. Would any of these interest you enough to buy one?
How and where would you buy these books? Would you go to a store or order on line?
I don't buy books. I check them out of the library or borrow them. I did order a book from Amazon.com for our POC lessons. I don't subscribe to any magazines. If I bought any at the store, it would probably be on decorating or gardening. I have on occasion bought a magazine on knitting. I have bought magazines with crossword puzzles to do.
If you wouldn't buy a book, would you buy a magazine on any of these subjects? There are magazines on health, decorating, celebrities, gardening, tv, and fashion. Would any of these interest you enough to buy one?
How and where would you buy these books? Would you go to a store or order on line?
I don't buy books. I check them out of the library or borrow them. I did order a book from Amazon.com for our POC lessons. I don't subscribe to any magazines. If I bought any at the store, it would probably be on decorating or gardening. I have on occasion bought a magazine on knitting. I have bought magazines with crossword puzzles to do.
I bought a book some time ago called "Living together How couples create design harmony at home". Well, one must start somewhere I say.
ReplyDeleteI'm currently reading "Three Cups of Tea" by Greg Mortenson. Greg failed at an attempt to climb K2 in 1993 and ended up in poor village in No.Pakistan recovering from a 7 wk. illness. The village had no school so he promised one to them for taking such good care of him. Over a decade later he had built, through an organization, 55 schools mostly for girls in other villages throughout the region.
The 3 cups of tea refers to the 1st cup you take as a stranger, the 2nd as a friend, and the 3rd you are a lifelong family member.