Peggy said she liked the Chicken Soup books. I think they have those for every situation you can imagine. They probably have those for children too.
I remember two books about cats that I read over and over. One was White Princess which I still have and the other was about a cat named Catherine Callahan. I really don't remember the story but I named my cat after the cat in the story. Then I had some Copy Kitten books about the little kitten who copied all the other animals. I still have one of them.
I still have some Raggedy Ann and Andy books and I have some of Mother's The Bobbsy Twins. And I have my Grimm's Fairy Tales from childhood. I think Ann Moncrief gave that to me at a birthday party in grade school. Does anyone remember the Mother Earth Wind stories? I have some of them too.
Chad loved the story about the old lady who swallowed a fly, I don't know why! Whitney and Alexis loved the story abour Slinky Malinki. I bought that book in Edinburgh and it was about a cat and a cat flap.
I have enjoyed reading childrens, or youth books, last winter I read the Betsy, Tazy series and I enjoy Rhoal's books and my all time favorite the Little Prince.
ReplyDeleteI have some Pooh books. I have read some of them.
ReplyDelete