Friday, April 17, 2009

Old Books

Does anyone know a long gone author that wrote good books? I remember Frank Yerby. Even though I don't remember too many of his stories, I do remember he had this woman in one of his books called Raven. Of course, she had dark hair, but I don't remember if she was the heroine or the temptress. I just remember the name had mystery in it. And there was this horrific fire. Did she burn up in it? Maybe, I will have to go back and reread some of those books. I'm sure I would have a different take on those books now.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hey Cheryl:

    Finally tax season has come to an end.........I was so stressed, I actually stayed in bed for three days. The weather is beautiful here today but rain is on its' way.
    I just wanted to tell everyone that reads your blog, that a great book that I have just finished reading called "Bluegrass" is a must read for all readers. It's about the Western Kentucky University coed that was brutally killed in her dorm room, involving the Dollar General Store family. The book can be purchased at Barnes & Nobles for $25.00. You won't put it down till you are finished reading the entire book!
    Kathy Jill

    ReplyDelete