Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Newspaper



Just as I enjoy seeing fresh flowers, I enjoy reading the newspaper.


How many of you still subscribe to a newspaper? Do you have it delivered everyday or just on weekends? How many of you read the paper on line? Would you miss the paper if it was no longer printed? I would.
I love to read a paper newspaper. I browse through it reading the articles that catch my attention. I do the crossword and word jumble every day. I just received notice that the price is going up so I don't know if I will continue to take it. It depends on the price. I would miss it, but I would miss the money more.

2 comments:

  1. I still get the paper. I really enjoy it in the morning. When John first retired we were discussing cutting expenses. I was "willing" to give up my paper but John said it wasn't that costly and it's something I enjoy. Bless him. LOL i don't like the way it has changed, with the metro section in the front section. I too do the crossword puzzle. They have changed the person that does the puzzle znd it seems harder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We get the newspaper every day. The Wichita Eagle has changed a lot lately and that takes some getting use to. I like the front section and the editorial page, also comics and the cryptoquip. Darrel (my husband) does the crossword puzzle and the sudoku. We share the word jumble (whoever gets there first). I like to read the paper with my morning coffee and I'm not crazy about reading it online. I spend enough time on the computer as it is. Probably we won't quit taking the paper as Darrel really likes the ads.

    ReplyDelete