Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Color Me??????






















Color me green. I like the soothing colors of green. Am I green with envy? I don't think so. Do I try to live green? Yes, I recycle. Am I obsessed with making money? No! I never had a lot of green and it never worried me as long as I had enough to get by. Is the grass greener on the other side of the fence? No. I like to eat green beans, peas, lettuces, spinach, green onions, brussel sprouts, cabbage, and peppers. And I don't feel green and haven't been sick in a long time. The green of tropical waters and the green of evergreen forests have a special allure for me.


What color are you? If you were in a coloring book, what color would you color yourself? What color do you like around yourself in clothes and in your home? What color is your mood?






1 comment:

  1. Once again, Wall Street Journal has a really timely article to add to Cheryl's topic.
    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123792623856229383.html?mod=article-outset-box
    I realize that this is tedious because it isn't a live link, but you can copy and paste if you'd like to see the Bonnard article to which I refer.
    What I am trying to say is that it seems that my favorite color is plaid, or perhaps paisley. I can not just have only one favorite. It's the interplay that makes it for me. The apricot evening sky would not be as thrilling without the wonderful lavenders; unrelieved vermillion would bore, but with the addition of black and ivory it is so satisfying and refreshing. I just can't pick one!

    ReplyDelete