Tuesday, March 17, 2009

How Active Is Active?

I am exercising my arm drinking a toast to the Irish!!
I did work a couple of hours cleaning out my entryway of leaves. The 2 white bags are mine.

I am waiting for the daffodils and tulips to bloom. They are up!!


Now I know why Kitty is always in such good shape. She is active!!



I am taking a survey. How many of you walk, run, swim, play golf or tennis, do yoga, pilates or tai chi? If you do any of these activities, where do you do them?



Since the weather has warmed up, I am going to start walking in the neighborhood. It is time to start taking pictures of the spring flowers.

2 comments:

  1. Had a great time visiting St. Joseph, Missouri. It was wonderful of Cheryl to stay with Jamie and I at Mimi's in celebration of Mimi's ninety sixth birthday celebration.

    I had a friend to call today to see if I wanted to start walking with her, we set a date for this Thursday. I need so badly to lose twenty pounds, before mine and Jamie's cruise in July.

    Thanks Cheryl for everything. We appreciate you so much!
    Kathy Jill & Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which season do I like? I think those 2 days between winter and spring and the 2 between summer and fall.
    I haven't posted any hobbies, so here are a few things that I enjoy doing.
    Reading, knitting, playing piano,reading, watching TV, playing on the computer, reading,
    visiting friends, church activities, reading, my kids, grandkids, and now great-grandkids, and reading. I have read about 10 books since Christmas and I'm knee deep in another one now. I'm planning to do some more like exercising soon. Really, I am.
    More another day.
    Peggy C. (in case you are wondering.)

    ReplyDelete