My blog is a commentary on why people like what they like. For instance, mysteries or romances, teas or coffees, sugars or salts, etc., etc. Your opinions are welcome!
I certainly know what fun is and I hope you do too. Fun is laughing with friends. Fun is grandchildren's school performances. Fun is interacting with your pet. Fun is family dinners. Fun is going to the theater, listening to an opera aria, singing along with the radio, going to a museum. Fun is reading a good book.
I attended Central High St. Joseph, MO and Park College, Parkville, MO and summer school at Columbia U, NYC years ago, have been married forever. I like travel, art, reading, knitting, and wine, not necessarily in that order. I have 3 children and 5 grandchildren, 1 great grand daughter, and 1 daughter in law. Must not forget the husband!
I certainly know what fun is and I hope you do too. Fun is laughing with friends. Fun is grandchildren's school performances. Fun is interacting with your pet. Fun is family dinners.
ReplyDeleteFun is going to the theater, listening to an opera aria, singing along with the radio, going to a museum. Fun is reading a good book.