Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Travel

I love Paris in the springtime.

Kathy Jill loves to travel. She came for Mother's 96th birthday party. Soon she will be leaving on a cruise.

I went in to the travel business so I could travel and I did see many places. I have such good memories and photos of the places I went. I would like to travel more, but Dave doesn't like to travel. He does like to go to the Florida Keys. My all time favorite place is Paris.

Julie and Ken are seeing the U.S. in their rv and taking pictures of the butterflies and birds that they see. They have seen all kinds of colorful species.

Saundra lived in Lagos, Nigeria and Brazilia, Brazil and the Hague in the Netherlands. She got a special appreciation for these places.
Where have you been? What is your favorite place to visit?

No comments:

Post a Comment