Saundra's old living room with furniture ready to be moved out.
Here is the new living room. I wouldn't exactly say this is decorating on a budget, but Saundra did a lot of the work herself. Doesn't it look bright and sunny?I think everyone would love to be able to do this. Just toss all the old stuff and start over. Unfortunately, most of us are stuck with what we have and can only add a few touches here and there. What are those changes that make you feel good? What colors do you like best? What makes a house a home?
I have a friend who redecorates about every other year. She is never done. When she had totally redone her house, she sold it and started in on another house. I understand that this house is now for sale. She does have marvelous taste and apparently, an unlimited budget.
No comments:
Post a Comment